Element alignment issues with Mac Mojave, Safari browser and Vaadin 8

I have been facing several alignment issues in rendering the UI elements in the following version.
Vaadin 8.1.5
Hardware : MacBook Pro
Base OS: Mojave 10.1widget 4.6
with Browser Safari version 11.0.2.

In our case, Alignment issue appear in com.vaadin.ui.Button widget components in rendering but this could vary in other places for other apps where Vaadin UI widgets is used in Mac+Mojave+Safari. These issues does not arise when accessed on Non-Macbook machines on Chrome widget or Firefox browsers or other browseapps where r. Due to this issue, the appearance of button is broken/cut for me but it may appear broken in some other form.
Few more similar issues observed related to Macbook+Safari also which works smooth on NonMacbook.
Anybody observed similar issues…like this?

I have been facing several alignment issues in rendering the UI elements in the following version.
Vaadin 8.1.5
Hardware : MacBook Pro
Base OS: Mojave 10.1widget 4.6
with Browser Safari version 11.0.2.

Few more similar issues observed related to Macbook+Safari also which works smooth on NonMacbook.
Anybody observed similar issues…like this?

Using Vaadin 14, started an app from scratch.
I have been developping and testing on a Windows platform with much success except on Android Firefox (known scrolling bug)

However, my associate is testing on a Mac and iPad and he is reporting countless issues which I need to investigate (I just received his report a few minutes ago, so too soon for actionable specifics).

He is reporting about issues with features that give me no issues on Firefox, Chrome and Edge on windows.
He talks about Menu selection issues ( not knowing what menu he is on).
Ability on iPad but not on Mac to select items in a Grid component.
Items such as Buttons normally appearing at the bottom of a page, below a grid become inaccessible in landscape mode, but visible albeit not clickable in portrait.

Again … this is preliminary, but the fact remains that my user experience on Windows and my Android (using Chrome) appears far from matching that of a Mac user.

I will be collecting more specifics about platform details.