After migration to Vaadin 14 project stopped working on Linux

I migrated my Vaadin project to Vaadin 14 using migration tool. It works well when I deploy it to Tomcat on Windows. However when I deploy it to Tomcat on Linux I get the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'other' is different type of Path

I’m using Vaadin with Spring and views generated with Designer.
Has anybody else encountered this problem?

Hi, did you get this resolved?

Do you have any longer error log for the issue?

cheers,
matti

Thanks for the answer.

I still haven’t dealt with it. Here’s the full exception log:

25-Sep-2019 15:06:34.825 SEVERE [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]
]] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal ContainerBase.addChild: start: 
 org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina]
.StandardHost[localhost]
.StandardContext
[/project]]
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.handleSubClassException(LifecycleBase.java:441)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:198)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:743)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:719)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:703)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:986)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1858)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.InlineExecutorService.execute(InlineExecutorService.java:75)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:118)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:772)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:426)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1629)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:304)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:123)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1176)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1398)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1402)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1370)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'other' is different type of Path
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixPath.relativize(UnixPath.java:429)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixPath.relativize(UnixPath.java:43)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.NodeUpdater.updateMainDefaultDependencies(NodeUpdater.java:215)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.TaskCreatePackageJson.execute(TaskCreatePackageJson.java:50)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.NodeTasks.execute(NodeTasks.java:367)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.startup.DevModeInitializer.initDevModeHandler(DevModeInitializer.java:239)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.startup.DevModeInitializer.onStartup(DevModeInitializer.java:159)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5098)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
	... 19 more