Issue on Spring starter project

Hi, I downloaded Springboot starter package on V14, and put it as a module in my IDE project. I made it depend on another maven module (com.test:test-core:2.0, and packaged as a jar) in the same project. However, when I tried spring:boot, the error showed that:

Failure to find com.test:test-core:pom:2.0 in https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

The POM for com.test:test-core:jar:2.0 is missing, no dependency information available.

I am not familiar with maven. Please advise how I can fix it.

Best regards,
Joey

Hi Joey. I’d recommend taking a look at a Maven multimodule project tutorial, which there are plenty of options for in the interwebs.

Basically you need to have the dependency available somehow for your Vaadin Spring Boot project. Either it needs to be installed in your local Maven repository (or a global one), or you should refactor your project into a multimodule project with a parent module which has both the test-core and Vaadin modules as children.

Thanks a lot.