Do EventHandlers work across Routes?

Hello,

I am fairly new to Vaadin Flow, so please forgive me if I haven’t grasped some basic concept here.

Suppose I have two different Views (as given by different @Route annotations) and something changes in the first view, how can I notify the other view of those changes? Note that the other view isn’t the current view, but as soon as it is navigated to by the user, it should of course show the changes made in the first view.

The problem with using EventHandlers here is that a View is instantiated new, as soon as it is navigated to (by server-side navigation). So then all the EventHandlers, that were registered before, are gone. So if an app has a lot of navigation between views, how is Event Handling supposed to work anyway?

Or do I need to do everything with URL parameters?

Many thanks in advance for any pointers,

Ulrich

Good afternoon ladies VAADIN, I want to verify where I can take courses of your incredible vaadin courses, that I am interested in an intensive course of this language, as well as I can get the IDE of development, for initial in this great language, please I hope response in relation.