App is loading a lot in connection with TrendMicro

Hallo everyone,

first of all my environment:

MySQL Server 5.7.25
Wildfly 10.0.0 Final
TrendMicro 6.6
Vaadin Flow 1.4.3

My current problem is that we want to deploy a Vaadin App on our Server but after routing the Website is loading over and over again. It’s a local Server and the IP is connectable if you’re in our company network. So if we disable TrendMicro everything works fine but with the Website loads after built up it loads again and the loading indicator appears for two to three times and this all takes around 1 minute to finish. But if I want to fire any, for example, setVisible another View on this route it loads again 1-3 times. We tested it with some war Files without Vaadin everything works fine, also full access in TrendMicro for that specific IP didn’t solve the problem. TrendMicro produces no logs or Warnings but is slowing down the loading time of the App drastically.
It’s a bit wired problem but hopes anyone can help.

I doubt that this has anything to do with Vaadin, with quick searching I found lot of hits that seem to be related to problems TrendMicro slowing down the computer or more specifically the browser

https://en.community.trendmicro.com/tm_en/topics/micro-trend-is-slowing-down-google-chrome-version-66-0-3359-117-official-build-64-bit