Still looking for more Java/Vaadin developers to work remote!

Yes we are still looking for developers!

This is a repost from a previous thread here…

https://vaadin.com/forum/thread/16884893/looking-for-a-java-vaadin-dev-to-work-remote

We are looking to hire a developer to help us build apps in Vaadin.

We are a 2 person consulting company that specializes in building apps in Vaadin. We love Vaadin and want to spread the love.

Basically we build apps on the following stack:

Vaadin (8)
Jetty
Postgresql
Hibernate
Google Guice

We are in Calgary, Canada.

The company is build around the idea of using Vaadin to rapidly build software where business logic comes first and look/feel come second. If you want a job building sane, straightforward Vaadin apps for real companies then we will get along well.

If you have a decent computer and stable internet and are willing to work remote. Message me on the forum or benstpierre@gmail.com.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hello Shawn Clarke,
I would like to work remotely in your company. I have been developing enterprise application using Vaadin 8 and Springboot for the last 2 years. Now would like to move to Vaadin 10 or 13 for better UI Experience. If there is still an opening, I will be available for interview. Kindly please find an attachment, a sample application that we built using Vaadin 8 and Springboot.

Warm Regards,
Bernard Nongpoh
Shillong, India

We provide career-oriented [Java Training in Noida]
(http://aptronnoida.in/best-java-training-in-noida.html)
with placement in MNC as Java Developer.

I was hooked with vaadin long time ago and just finished upgrading a smaller app to vaadin 14.
These guys have made writing code for web applications meaningful and fun again.
Wanting to spread the love got me to this page :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Shawn Clarke:
Yes we are still looking for developers!

This is a repost from a previous thread here…

https://vaadin.com/forum/thread/16884893/looking-for-a-java-vaadin-dev-to-work-remote

We are looking to hire a developer to help us build apps in Vaadin.

We are a 2 person consulting company that specializes in building apps in Vaadin. We love Vaadin and want to spread the love.

Basically we build apps on the following stack:

Vaadin (8)
Jetty
Postgresql
Hibernate
Google Guice

We are in Calgary, Canada.

The company is build around the idea of using Vaadin to rapidly build software where business logic comes first and look/feel come second. If you want a job building sane, straightforward Vaadin apps for real companies then we will get along well.

If you have a decent computer and stable internet and are willing to work remote. Message me on the forum or benstpierre@gmail.com.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hi Shawn,
I know this an old thread…
but are you still looking for a remote developers to build apps using Vaadin?
If Yes, then please reach out to me at sanjay.b@provabtechnosoft.com

Best,

Sanjay

Hi @shawn

I would love to assist you.

I am having experience in same domain.

Kindly reach me at Skype: live:.cid.52caceaa56239236 or Email: rachel@cisinlabs.com

I have sent you an email kindly check.

Regards,
Rachel

Hi @Shawn Clarke

i’m very interested in this job , Please describe the specific details of the project.

i’m from China.

My contact information: QQ:2874756342 Skype:he.shijun or Email:1604530607@qq.com

i look forward to working with you.

Regards

Samspon

Hi

I’m looking for any projects where I can use Vaadin frontend framework, send me PM, thanks