Array not refreshed in my grid.

Hello All,

I’m using vaadin-grid to share one ToDo List with some users that can pick up items from the list and complete them.

Basically I’m calling the back-end through iron-ajax (Polymer 3) what provides me the list of incompleted items and this works fine. when the user select one item then through one method I call another api to mark this item as completed and then instead of remove the item from the array then I make one second call as to refresh the list with what is new in the system due to, and as said above, the list is shared by few people.
Even I have one refresh button to let the user refresh the data by calling the back-end with the same iron-ajax and this button doesn’t work.

I read about using the clearCache and tried with no good news.

Even, I found that after my method is fired then I can see one row less but the row clicked is still there … but when I click it then it passes to me another id so it seems to me that the array content in memory changes but not in the array being displayed to the user … is this possible?

Is the clearCache the way to correct this problem? if so then how it should be applied? my vaadin-grid id is mytodogrid

Any help on this point would be really welcome, Thanks in Advance

Finally I found the reason, it was in the way that the columns are added to the grid.
In the way of:
“vaadin-grid-sort-column path=”{{fld.name}}" header=“{{fld.label}}”
/vaadin-grid-sort-column
"
it works fine