GRID douple tap on iOS

Hi Guys!
I am new here and to Vaadin, so bear with me please.
I have a problem with getting into a row in Grid, which opens up a view of details (form) for this row (separate view, not a pop-up). On desktop I get into the details section with double click, when I do it on an iPad, the screen just zooms back an forth, with no option of going into the row. Can you tell me when how to fix it?

Matt

when I do it on an iPad, the screen just zooms back an forth, with no option of going into the row.

That is the default behavior in iOS, i.e. double tap is used for zooming and hence click event is not received by the application and not limited to Vaadin. There is one possibility that could work as workaround, i.e. touch-action: manipulation; CSS rule, see

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/touch-action

"manipulation

Enable panning and pinch zoom gestures, but disable additional non-standard gestures such as double-tap to zoom. Disabling double-tap to zoom removes the need for browsers to delay the generation of click events when the user taps the screen. This is an alias for “pan-x pan-y pinch-zoom” (which, for compatibility, is itself still valid)."

So, I would set style generator in Grid and put above mentioned touch-action there. (I have not tested this myself, since I am not using iOS)

Hi,
THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I ALREADT TRIED THAT, THE RESULT IS THAT THE ZOOM STOPPED OCCURING, BUT I CANNOT GET INTO THE ROW ANYWAY. ANY OTHER IDEAS?

THANKS,
MATEUSZ