Need clarification about license on vaadin components

Hello sir,

I am new to this framework and i am very favour one for the vaadin framework becauase good attractive UI designs and good attractive components.

And my doubt is when using some of the vaadin components ,i had a issue that is license about the components.
In my local,just am creating the new web application to enhance my skill and practical knowledge about this framework.so i need a vaadin-charts
for my web application so that in local i will get the license key and i will implement those things and will complete my web application.
but when deploying a web application in somewhere,it wont work just by deploying a web application alone for my case there should be license key to mention then only it will work.here my doubt is where i have to mention such license key while deploying it.
or is there any other way to use those component without mentioning the license key?
or is there any way to mention that license key while in deploying time also?

Am eagerly waiting to create a web application using this wondered framework,Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Viswakumar

Hello Viswakumar,

as far as I know, License checker is not run when running in production mode.

if the application is run in production mode, it should not matter that the “server” does not have any license.

Hello Diego Sanz Villafruela,

Thankyou for your reply…

Is there any other way to mention the vaadin chart license in production mode?

For the historical record, there is now a [licensing FAQ and troubleshooting page]
(https://vaadin.com/licensing-faq-and-troubleshooting) that addresses many licensing questions.