Vaadin 7 addons not working after updated to Vaadin 8 Compactibility

Hi,

I have upgraded my vaadin source to 8 compactibility version, maven build was success and I was able to start the server and see my application running,
But when I checked through the UI I found that some of my addons were not shown instead there was a error stating

Widgetset’ does not contain an implementation for org.vaadin.virkki.carousel.HorizontalCarousel. Check the connector’s @Connect mapping, the widgetset’s GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to

I also referenced following link and everything was fine as mentioned, But still I am not able to view the addons

https://vaadin.com/forum/thread/4214612

Please help me on solving this issue also attached the updated jar of Carousel-0.5.2.jar in which I have made some code change for vaadin-8=Compactibility.

17381186.jar (138 KB)

Many add-ons have Vaadin 8 version, but not many have compatibility package built in. If there is an add-on that has compatibility version, it is possible then to use that add-on both Vaadin 8 and its compatibility side. Good example is https://vaadin.com/directory/component/gridfastnavigation-compatibility-add-on which has both versions of the add-on (a bit old though), since Vaadin 8 version of the extension does not work with compatibility Grid. This would be fine if such version would be available for all add-ons, but that is not the case. This means that you need to do some manual work changing add-on versions and organizing as you migrate views. Say you have views with Grid (Vaadin 7 Grid) which depend on add-on extension. Then you need to use Vaadin 7 version of the add-on as long you have these views using compatibility version of Grid. Once you migrate those views to use Vaadin 8 Grid, you need to migrate them all and change the add-on to Vaadin 8 version.

I tried updating the source in jar to support the vaadin 8 Compactibility and the compile was successfull and then also I am not able to view the addon changes in the page, Any specific guideliance to be followed Please let me know where I am missing to make the correction.