New Vaadin API doc styling

Hi all!

We published a newly styled API doc a couple of weeks ago and got a lot of feedback from people using the API that they prefer the way Javadocs are usually generated. We were about to revert back to the Javadoc styling but decided after all to push through and keep the new styling while respecting the safe and familiar functionalities developers are used to seeing. We have finally made all the tiny little adjustments to the styling and the user experience of the API and hope it’s now up to the standards of all people using our API docs. It would mean the world to us if the users would still keep on letting us know of any issues or irritations they encounter since that’s the way we make it even better. So keep the comments coming, no matter if they’re negative or positive!

Cheers!

Just some positive feedback: I like how now individual class features are easily linkable, like for example https://vaadin.com/api/platform/10.0.4/com/vaadin/flow/component/grid/Grid.html#asSingleSelect-- (so you’re not losing the menu like earlier when the content was in the frame)

I enjoy the documentation. However, when I click on a method to display its documentation, the page jumps to the method documentation (like expected) but a portion of it is hidden by the header. It would be awesome if that was changed somehow, maybe by displaying the requested method not at the top of the page, but somewhere in the center.