Vaadin 10 Grid Columns User Resiable Issue

Hello Team,

I have a grid and have set setResizable = true property for all columns and I am able to resize grid columns manually.
Please find refer file Img1.png

Now, I have added 1 more (second) header row for searching value(added text field for it) in columns accordingly.
But now, I am not able to resize grid columns manually.
Please find refer attached file Img2.png

Please help.
Thanks & Warm Regards.

17200777.png
17200780.png

I believe you should set the resizable property on the generated column group. I’m not sure how to get to that using the Java API, as it morphs the column group concept into header/footer rows instead.

Hi Jouni Koivuviita,

Thanks for reply.

I have take reference from link https://github.com/vaadin/vaadin-grid-flow/issues/234 and it’s working well.

One more question, Is there any way to hide/remove grid header row (second header row)?

Once again thank you very much.

One more question, Is there any way to hide/remove grid header row (second header row)?

There’s no built-in way to hide a header row, but I think you should be able to remove them. Not sure, though. At least you can decide not to add one in the first place :smiley:

Thanks,

I have gone through grid’s properties but can’t able find any method to remove second header row. Still I will more search on the same.

I need to hide/remove header row on button click, So if I don’t want to see the second header for a while then I will click button.
:slight_smile: