Update a application in production - html template files are not updated

Hello,

I have a problem:
I install a spring boot application (based on Bakery V10) on a tomcat 8.5.
This application is used as a PWA (Android tablet or phone).
When I update it in production, I change version inside this file sw.js (from 1 to 2). (and build my application with mvn package -Dvaadin.productionMode)

My problem is when I change an html view (or component like search-bar), for example I add a new field (vaadin-textfield id=“new-field”) mapped in my Java file.
After the upgrade, I tried on my computer or my tablet (Chrome browser), then I have an error (the new-field does not exist). (the java is updated but not the html view).

I checked the cache-control of my view.html file and it’s 3600s.

Is it “normal” ? How can I clear the cache after a version update (or set a version of my template files) ? (it looks good for all vaadin core files)

Thanks,

What version of Flow/Platform are you using?

Since Flow 1.0.0.beta8 (Platform 10.0.0.beta9) there has been added a feature that adds a hash to production mode fragments to allow a newer versions to be visible. [3501]
(https://github.com/vaadin/flow/issues/3501)
That should make it so that the new files are always loaded.

I used an old pom.xml (from beta6 I think) and I didn’t upgrade everything in my pom.xml (so I had vaadin-flow-bundle.html instead of vaadin-flow-bundle-9df423260c04f3c.cache.html ).

So thank you for your answer that helps me to find the solution (upgrade my flow.maven.plugin.version in my pom).

(I will try to upgrade it on the production server)

I tried to upgrade my app and it’s perfect :).