Is there a way to setPagelength() to 0 thorugh css

Hi,

I am using vaadin 7 in my project. I am using combo boxes and showing 10 records at a time. But now I want show them all. I know I can do that using combobox.setPageLength(0). But I alredy defined the combo box in thousands of places. So, I wonder is there a way that I can change it throught css. If anybody knows, please help me.

Thanks in advance:)

No, just CSS won’t do it, as the page length is used when fetching data from the server.

-Olli

Thank you for the answer Olli. So, I need to set pageLength for each combo box or is there a way where I can do it in one file and applies to all the combo boxes.

Thanks in advance:)

Of course you could extend ComboBox to make a custom class where you set the pageLength in the constructor, but then you’d need to replace all of your ComboBoxes with this custom class.

So, anyway I need to make chages to all combo boxes right? either set a page lenght to each combo box or follow the way that you suggest like creating a custom class and setting page length there.

Thank you for you replies. I saw you are asnwering to all question as possible. Your help is so much appriciated.

Yes, you are correct.

-Olli