RE: Hybrid menu vaddin

Based on the picture, it looks a bit like a widgetset issue that maybe could be fixed with a ‘mvn install’, but I browsed through the sources of the add-on at
https://github.com/KaesDingeling/Hybrid-Menu
and it doesn’t seem to have client side code. Worth giving a shot however. As it is a community member’s add-on, I think your easiest way to get help is to try to contact the creator directly. You can raise an issue on the project’s
GitHub page

Actually on second thought, it might be that the SCSS of the add-on that is missing and therefore there are visual bugs. If you have a standard project, then ‘mvn install’ will both compile widgetset and compile theme. If you have a compiled theme file (styles.css, not only styles.scss) then that generated file should be deleted.

Hello,
I used hybrid menu in my project but it doesn’t work properly. I attached an image of the output here: As you can there is a gap between menu buttons.

How can I fix it?

Thanks
39402.png

Thanks. I created a new project and compiled it from scrach and the problem is fixed now. Thanks for your hints.

Any Idea why support for @SpringView was dropped after 2.1.4-ALPHA ?
As we use Spring for our page beans - we cannot upgrade to the latest version 3-x.

Thanks.