"add-on instructions" message and no charts on web page

Hi there
I made a new revision of my vaadin 8 app. I use vaadin charts rev. 4
No problem with old revision, charts work well.
By new revision I translated to vaadin 8.1.4 from vaadin 8.0.5: now the charts won’t display at all, no exceptions java side.
The web page with charts reports this message, instead of chart: “add-on instructions”.
Underlying the message is
“Widgetset ‘com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet’ does not contain an implementation for com.vaadin.addon.charts.Chart. Check the connector’s @Connect mapping, the widgetset’s GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to”

I tried to recompile several times the widgets, the pom.xml as well.
Any help please?

here is my pom.xml (relevant part)

8.1.4 8.1.4 9.3.9.v20160517 UTF-8 1.8 1.8 local vaadin-addons http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons com.vaadin vaadin-spreadsheet-charts 2.0.0

Does your project have a DashboardWidgetSet.gwt.xml file?

It should contain the following lines:

<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.spreadsheet.Widgetset" /> <inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.charts.Widgetset" /> If it doesn’t try running:

mvn vaadin:update-widgetset After that if it still doesn’t contain the lines for charts and spreadsheet widgetset please attach the log of the mvn vaadin:update-widgetset execution

Thanks… anyway no solution yet.

this is the log, I guess it’s not ok because incongruences. Why AppWidgetset?? Previous rev of webapp used a widgetset called AppWidgetset: implementing Quick Tickets Dashboard I changed the XML to DashboardWidgetSet.xml.
I can’t understand where to set and to check xml references: I have both @Widgetset(“com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet”) & @VaadinServletConfiguration(productionMode = false, ui = NavigatorUI.class, widgetset=“com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet”)
in UI class.

Vaadin configuration is a waste of work time, really

Widgetsets found from classpath:
com.vaadin.addon.spreadsheet.Widgetset in file:/C:/Users/IS/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/vaadin-spreadsheet/2.0.1/vaadin-spreadsheet-2.0.1.jar
com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet in file:/C:/Users/IS/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/vaadin-client/8.1.4/vaadin-client-8.1.4.jar
com.vaadin.addon.charts.Widgetset in file:/C:/Users/IS/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/vaadin-charts/4.0.0/vaadin-charts-4.0.0.jar

Search took 2600ms
[INFO]
2 addons found.
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.providers.DocumentProvider).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
[INFO]
Widgetset config created to C:\Users\IS\Dropbox\Programmazione\workspace_64\git\vKlaRisk\target\generated-sources\wscdn\AppWidgetset.java. Public URL: null
[INFO]

[INFO]
BUILD SUCCESS
[INFO]

[INFO]
Total time: 7.345 s
[INFO]
Finished at: 2017-09-26T14:42:23+02:00
[INFO]
Final Memory: 21M/170M
[INFO]

and here’s the xml