How to create vaadin7

Hi,
I am using vaadin framework, i have interested in vaadin7 so please any body let me know how to create vaadin7 project environment so plese kindly give me instruction for create project otherwise how migrate ordinary vaadin to vaadin7 project …

Thanks
karthik

Hey karthik elavan,

Just check this:
Vaadin 7 Wiki

There you can find a lot of little tutorials amongst others how to create a Vaadin 7 Application.

If you want to migrate from other versions to Vaadin 7 you can use this:
Migration Guide

Matthias

Hi,

I am trying to create a project in vaadin 7 and i always get the error message “Could not resolve archetype com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:7.7.16 from any of the configured repositories.
Could not resolve artifact com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:pom:7.7.16
Missing com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:pom:7.7.16”.

Can anyone help me?

Let me know that i use the eclipse version Oxygen Release Milestone 2 (4.7.0 M2). I also noticed that there are no properties available from archetype (see attached photo).

Thanks

Chris

17455757.jpg

I am trying to create a project in vaadin 7 and i always get the error message “Could not resolve archetype com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:7.7.16 from any of the configured repositories. Could not resolve artifact com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:pom:7.7.16 Missing com.vaadin:vaadin-archetype-application:pom:7.7.16”.

The reason for this error is that 7.7.16 is not released yet. The latest release is 7.7.15.