Vaadin-CDI + Tomcat 8

Hello,
Is there anyone who found a way to use vaadin-cdi with tomcat 8.
The tutorial explains that tomEE is required, but I can’t use it… I looked at different threads related to tomcat + cdi but I still have errors with the following configuration.

Errors

[i]
[b]
[RMI TCP Connection(3)-127.0.0.1]

[/b] [color=#FF0000]
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina]
.StandardHost[localhost]
.StandardContext]

[/color]
[/i]

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableSet;
at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.startExtensions(WeldStartup.java:579)

[b]

[/b] [color=#FF0000]
[i]
org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke Exception invoking method manageApp
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina]
.StandardHost[localhost]
.StandardContext]

[/i]
[/color]

[b]

[/b]

org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke Exception invoking method createStandardContext
javax.management.RuntimeOperationsException: Exception invoking method manageApp

WEB-INF/beans.xml
is empty

WEB-INF/web.xml

META-INF/context.xml

Dependencies for CDI

any idea ? thanks

Fixed, just update
weld
dependency from 2.2.14.Final to
2.4.4.Final

Are you planning to use this in production?