Java Developer in Turku, Finland (relocation provided)

We are looking for several passionate Java experts to join our fight for simplifying the lives of Java developers all over the world. Vaadin Framework has already conquered the hearts of more than 150,000 developers worldwide, and we are hungry for more.

Join the Vaadin team and help build the future of open source!

What you can expect from us

We value technology and innovation over convention and status quo. We are all rich with ideas, ardent towards developing new and better solutions and love bending the limits of what is possible on the web. We are free from frivolous bureaucracy and you get to work with cutting edge technologies and pick the tools you need to succeed. We encourage you to put 10% of your working time into your personal projects that help moving Vaadin forward. We are truly proud of what we do- not only of the fact that our open source technology is used by thousands of developers worldwide, but also of our brilliant team. We challenge and support you to grow as a professional.

What we hope you to bring us

You have strong Java skills and are passionate about writing quality code fast. Because you are a team player, we know you’ll fit our team creating peerless user experiences for our customers. You are fluent in English so you will have no problems working our team members from all over the world.

This position is available in our HQ at Turku, Finland. We’ll help you relocate if needed.

Please get in touch with me at enver@vaadin.com – looking forward!!

Hey I also work on a lot of job and have gained a [lot]
(https://mom-workfromhomejobs.blogspot.com/) of experiences in Java and C++, I can be a really good fit to you job. Can you just DM me and we can get in touch as I cannot leave my personal details here. We can negotiate a deal.
Thanks
Regards

@Muhammad
Sorry I did not see your DOCX before. I will remove it here as this is a public place and your personal things surely shouldn’t be here. If this is still of interest, please mail me (see my email address) and I will connect you to our hiring team.

@Samuel
Same applies to you - just mail me and I will connect you with the correct person inside our company.

Kind Regards,
Enver