CDI Tutorial - Help please

Hello,
New in Vaadin I read and try some tutorial but I can’t run the CDI tutorial at the begining, event the GIT one, so I wrote Greeting interface, SimpleGreeting class and Just try to run but I have this issue when I try to @inject
After the error, I copy/paste the example to be sure but nothing better.

This the error message in the console :

Deploying /Applications/WildFly 10.1/standalone/deployments/CDITuto-1.0.war "{ \"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services\" => {\"jboss.deployment.unit.\\\"CDITuto-1.0.war\\\".WeldStartService\" => \"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\\\"CDITuto-1.0.war\\\".WeldStartService: Failed to start service Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408: Unsatisfied dependencies for type Greeting with qualifiers @Default at injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject private com.pandorre.cdituto.MyUI.greeting at com.pandorre.cdituto.MyUI.greeting(MyUI.java:0) \"}, \"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:\" => [\"jboss.deployment.unit.\\\"CDITuto-1.0.war\\\".WeldStartService\"] , \"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies\" => undefined I’m running, Wildfly 10.1, J2EE 7 and Vaadin 8.

I’ve try several things, read a lot of post but I can’t find solution, if someone have an idea.

Thanks

Eureka !!!

Deleting[code]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

[/code]in beans.xml and now everything fine…