Invient Add-on and Vaadin component in a Liferay portlet

I have portlet with an invient chart add-on and an vaadin table.
When the portlet is added to the liferay , only of these components show up ,depending on when the vaadin control panel portlet is added to liferay.
When the portlet is added only invient chart shows up , after the control panel is added only the table shows up and the chart gives me
com.invient.vaadin.charts.InvientCharts(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND) ) error.

I am using the PortalDefaultWidgetSet under ROOT/html/VAADIN/widgetsets

portlet.xml

Graphportlet Graphportlet
    <portlet-class>com.sample.GraphApplicationPortlet2</portlet-class>
    <init-param>
        <name>application</name>
        <value>com.sample.GraphApplication</value>
    </init-param>
     <init-param>
        <name>widgetset</name>
        <value>com.vaadin.portal.gwt.PortalDefaultWidgetSet</value>
    </init-param>

public class GraphApplicationPortlet2 extends ApplicationPortlet2 {

private Logger log = Logger.getLogger(GracieApplicationPortlet2.class.getName());

@Override
    protected void writeAjaxPageHtmlVaadinScripts(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response,
    BufferedWriter page, Application application, String themeName) throws IOException, PortletException {

page.write("<script type=\"text/javascript\">\n");
        page.write("//<![CDATA[\n");
        page.write("document.write(\"<script language='javascript' src='/Graphportlet/VAADIN/jquery/jquery-1.4.4.min.js'><\\/script>\");\n");
        page.write("document.write(\"<script language='javascript' src='/Graphportlet/VAADIN/js/highcharts.js'><\\/script>\");\n");
        page.write("document.write(\"<script language='javascript' src='/Graphportlet/VAADIN/js/modules/exporting.js'><\\/script>\");\n");
        page.write("//]]>\n</script>\n");

super.writeAjaxPageHtmlVaadinScripts(request, response, page, application, themeName);
    }

liferay-plugin-package.properties

name=Graphportlet Application portlet
short-description=Graphportlet
module-group-id=Vaadin
module-incremental-version=1
#change-log=
#page-uri=
#author=
license=Proprietary
portal-dependency-jars=
vaadin-6.7.8.jar,
invientcharts-0.8.6.jar

Can any one let me know what i am missing ?.