Eclipselink error after deploying on another Glassfish server

Hi, I have one (of many others) project Vaadin that I am trying to put it in the production server (Debian, Glass 4.1) but after deploying it and when try to do any db request it throws an error
There is one big doubt about this error, the version of Eclipselink library is NOT the one that the project use!, I am using 2.6.1

14:56:33 ERROR c.t.TrasladoMigration u= - Exception Description: An exception was thrown while searching for persistence archives with ClassLoader: WebappClassLoader (delegate=true; repositories=WEB-INF/classes/) Internal Exception: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [EclipseLink-28018]
(Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.5.2.v20140319-9ad6abd
): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException Exception Description: Predeployment of PersistenceUnit [trasladoPU]
failed. Internal Exception: Exception [EclipseLink-7250]
(Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.5.2.v20140319-9ad6abd
): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException Exception Description: [class com.traslado.modelo.PlanillaTrasladoDetalle]
uses a non-entity [class com.traslado.modelo.PlanillaTraslado]
as target entity in the relationship attribute [field planillaTraslado]

PD: There is no mapping error as the exception suggest, the project runs perfectly in my local server. One of my collegue already had this problem and we couldn’t solve it.

Any suggestion?