Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Vaadin 6.8.0.rc1 is available
A prerelease version of the upcoming 6.8 release is available for download.
Vaadin 6.8.0 includes a number of significant enhancements in addition to many bug fixes.
- Native scrolling support for Android and iOS
- (Non-native scrolling implementation used in iOS 5 because of an iOS bug (see #8792))
- Possibility to fire Button click events on the server-side
- Possibility to use HTML inside a Button caption
- Possibility to set "alternative text" (alt attribute) for the Embedded component
- Keyboard navigation in TabSheet
- Max/min limits for splitter position in SplitPanel
- Extended day range in month view to six full weeks in DateField
- Uncollapseable Table columns
- Debug IDs unique to a window
Get the installation package from the download site at https://vaadin.com/releases?version=prerelease/6.8/6.8.0/6.8.0.rc1. If you are using the Vaadin Plugin for Eclipse, upgrade the Vaadin version from the project preferences. If using Maven, the repositories will replicate in a few hours.
As always, when upgrading from an earlier version, you should recompile any custom widget sets and refresh your project in Eclipse. See the General Upgrade Notes for more details on upgrading.