Embedded Jetty+Vaadin. Cannot use add-ons.

Hello.
I created some little “Intellij Idea” project with Vaadin, but i cannot add add-ons.

After start i see a page with text:
“Widgetset ‘com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet’ does not contain an implementation for com.alsnightsoft.vaadin.MaskedField. Check the connector’s @Connect mapping, the widgetset’s GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.”

I looked at instructions link, but cannot fully understand how to fix it.
Please review my project and suggest me how to use add-ons.

Thanks!
29005.zip (98.6 KB)

Hi,
you should add vaadin plugin configuration to your pom.

[code]

com.vaadin
vaadin-maven-plugin
${vaadin.plugin.version}

-Xmx512M -Xss1024k ${basedir}/target/classes/VAADIN/widgetsets false false OBF true update-theme update-widgetset compile compile-theme [/code]You can also omit the executions confiiguration and manually run widgetset compilation via maven.

See
here
and
here
for futher information

HTH
Marco

Thanks, Marco!
I add this XML to pom.xml, but it did not help. If i start/debug application over Run/Debug Idea’s buttons - the problem still here.
On start goal ‘vaadin:compile’ it only outputs “[WARNING]
GWT plugin is configured to detect modules, but none were found.”
On start goal ‘vaadin:update-widgetset’ it create ${basedir}/target/generated-resources/gwt/AppWidgetset.gwt.xml with content:

[code]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> [/code]It only works if i start lifecycle 'package'. It generates many other folders and application starts properly. Do i need to always start lifecycle 'package' or there is simplest procedure, that i can link with 'Make' step of IntelliJ Idea?

I think i understand some more at now…
When i use lifecycle ‘package’ then Maven generates correct JAR file with dependent libs, include Vaadin add-ons.
So, there is ready solution for generate final JAR.
But when i develop my project i will use sometime lifecycle ‘package’ for generate client parts of Vaadin add-ons.

Hi, I think you can also avoid to run the whole package phase.
Try using this args for maven task in make step

vaadin:update-widgetset process-resources vaadin:compile This will only recompile the widgetset when it is not found in the target directory (so at first launch or after a maven clean)
In this case you can remove the executions configuration for vaadin maven plugin

HTH
Marco

Thank you, Marco!
It is very useful method.
Thank you once again!