Two Diferent .css versions

Hi everybody,

I’m having a issue here and can’t find any information about it.

I recently update my environment from 7.4.8 to 7.7.3 and start using Maven (maven is new for me). I’m using Eclipse e deploying at glassfish as usual on my project. I’m able to compile themes and widget through Vaadin Plugin with maven.

My problem is, now on generated HTML threre are two references:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./VAADIN/themes/mythe/styles.css?v=7.7.3">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://localhost:8080/BIS/VAADIN/themes/mythe/styles.css?v=7.4.8">

Why is that? how do I remove it?

Hallo Rodrigo,

I cannot reproduce your problem, the second line is not created for me (default Eclipse Maven plugin, latest version, Vaadin 7.7.4, Apache Tomcat/9.0.0.M9).

Best,
–Enver

Hi Enver, thanks for your reply.

I just forgot to post some update here. But to be honest, I don’t know exactly what causes that issue, and it just “gone” now.
Since I was migrating my project to maven pattern, I’m suspecting that was caused by some buffer or temp/old files on my workspace or in Glassfish. Perhaps in mean while I correct some bad configuration. It’s the only thing I could find to justify what happens.

Be sure, I’m not crazy :slight_smile: Those lines was there! lol

Thanks anyway

hmmmmm… okay, let’s be happy things are normal again !!

BR,
–Enver

This is happening to me too, no idea how to fix it… Looks just like the code in original post… One version string on the end of the URL matches our Vaadin version (8.1.6) while one matches our Widgetset version (8.1.0). Driving me nuts because it loads the old version after the new version, so I can’t see CSS changes after making updates.

Figured out possible cause, warning about widgetset version being different than Vaadin version. After recompiling widgetset, same issue… Hade to follow advice from last comment here https://vaadin.com/forum#!/thread/13915810 about deleting the widgetset folders.