Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Grid filtering,pagination,exporting,and editing is it available in vaadin ?
Hi all ,
I am new newbie , I would like to ask if vaadin can give me the following features in the grid ?.
- Pagination and sorting
- Column filtering ( if the coulmn is integer type so only filtering showing equal to , greater than , less than ,... If the coulmn date type only it will show date after , date before , equal to date . If the coulmn text type , it will show start with , contains , ends with , and equal to ).
- is it supporting server side filtering ?.
if it is Yes , how I can retireve the filter query expresion so I ftranslated to sql expression and get the dataset and then return back to grid. ?
- Exporting to excel. ( it can be full data on the grid or the filtered data to be exported )
- Grid can have dropdown list as cell value in the row
- Grid editing option
- I mean here I can edit the row details for each cell , and click save to update.
- delete row in the grid wihich ofcourse should be refledted in database.
- add new row
- hiding the columns
please help me because I am looking for such grid I can make.
I believe all of your requirements can be met with Vaadin. Some features come standard with the Grid, others can be implemented easily with the help of some add-ons in the Directory. Some bits you might need to code yourself, but I don't immediately see anything too uncommon in there.
Take a look at the Book of Vaadin for a quick intro to the Grid, or if you prefer,
Hope this helps,