Problem in Marker listener if Vector Layer listener exists in OpenLayerMa

Hi,

I have multiple marker Layers with a Click listener assigned to every Marker, which are working fine.
When i add a new Vector Layer with VectorSelectedListener on it, all the Markers click listeners stopped working.
When i remove the vector layer from the layer switcher every thing works normally on Marker level.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dany

i was using Firefox 12
i tried it on IE8 it worked.
it looks like a bug.

Hi,

Mixing vector layers and marker layers seems like a bad idea. If I remember correctly OL folks have stated that version 3 will no more contain marker layer, but just vector layer. With vector layer you should be able to reproduce all marker layer features.

Still I think you could add a ticket about this to the project page.

cheers,
matti

Hi Matti,

I transformed all my Marker Layers to vector layers i even tried a simple project with just two VectorLayers with VectorSelectedListener assigned to each layer.
The problem still remains, only one listener works, if i remove the layer from the layerSwitcher the other layer listener works, i can’t make the two listeners work together.

Can you please help?

Thanks
Dany

Hi,

I’m currently bit busy to look into this. The issue itself somehow sounds familiar. Maybe there is some setting in OL:s that controls whether only the topmost layer receives events. Don’t remember right away. Have you googled for the same issue with raw OL:s.

If you need professional help urgently, I’d suggest suggest to
go for pro
and contact our Vaadin experts directly via Pro Support.

cheers,
matti