Newbie: Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.touchkit.&

Hi Forum,

I’m getting started to use Vaadin and I am trying Touchkit. In my project I’m getting the following error message:

“Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.touchkit.TouchPanel. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module descrioption file and re-compile your widgetset. (…)”

The normal Vaadin “Demo” application (“SimpleAddressBook”) works fine.

In my classpath I have:

• vaadin-6.3.0.pre1.jar
  • vaadin-touchkit-0.5.jar

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Moritz

[Edit]
I should mention that I’m using Maven to build my project. I was following the instructions in http://vaadin.com/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Using%20Vaadin%20with%20Maven to setup my pom.xml.
Then I was using

mvn clean vaadin:update-widgetset

But no success. I’m struggling with the compilation of the widgetset. Do I have to change anything in the pom.xml? Which goal do I have to execute?
The plugin definition in my pom.xml looks like this:

<plugin>
            <groupId>com.vaadin</groupId>
            <artifactId>vaadin-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <configuration>
                        <!-- if you don't specify any modules, the plugin will find them -->
                        <modules>
<!--
What to specify here?
                          <module>org.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset</module>
-->
                        </modules>
                    </configuration>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>update-widgetset</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>

Also happened with Vaadin TouchKit 1.0, Vaadin 6.4.6, without Maven (just using Vaadin Eclipse plugin).

My thread: http://vaadin.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/232670

Answered another thread, but a quick comment to the old thread in case someone reads this:

You could try this with the latest archetype versions, or with the plugin configuration reorganized to match them - the latest version of the wiki page should reflect those changes.

As for the module, you should use your own widgetset - add-ons typically only contain a “fragment” of a widgetset that is not meant to be compiled as-is but instead referenced from your widgetset. If you do have a widgetset file in the source folder of your project, it is automatically detected and you do not need to specify modules in your pom.xml .