Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Custom component inside another custom component
I have developed 2 custom components namely "Report" & "Report section".
The "Report" should contain a "Report heading" & a "Report section".
And the "Report section" will contain "section heading, section text, an image, tags & comments".
Please see the attached images.
Is there a way of embedding the "Report section" (along with all text & the image) into a panel on the level of "Report"..??
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately it doesn't help me to solve my problem.
The sequence of my application is as follows & the point 6 is my question.
1. User runs the application on tomcat
2. There's a link Add new report & user clicks it
3. Then the screen in the first image is shown
4. User enters a report title & clicks on Add new section link, which will result the screen shown in the second image
5. User fills in data & the image & clicks on Save this section link
6. System should put those section specific data into a Panel. [which is residing between the Report title& Add new section link & invisible] --> Is there a way of accomplishing this...??