How to use more then one vaadin portlet in liferay?

Perhaps someone can give me a hint on this…
I can create Vaadin portlets and deploy them in Liferay. But whenever I deploy a new Portlet, the previous one is discarded and not useabe any more. How can this be avoided? Documentation states, that I have to copy the Vaadin jars into the Tomcat lib directory, to use it with several portlets but this seems outdatet, since my trunkversion of Liferay already has a nativ Vaadin support and the jars are already in their place. Asking this first feels smarter, than blindly changing and copying files following a possibly outdated documentation.

Regards
Kolja

This sounds strange. If there is something seriously wrong with the preinstalled stuff, problems should occur with just one portlet, and it should not “discard” or disable the other portlet. Or, if there was a Vaadin-caused conflict, it should occur after you add the two portlets to your portal page, not before that. Are you sure that there is no conflict with some identifiers (or something) in the various deployment descriptors of the two portlets?

Do server logs report any problem?

The documentation was written for Liferay 5.2.3, which does not have Vaadin preinstalled. I haven’t got a chance to use the upcoming 6.0 yet. The documentation should not be outdated as such, and everything should work as described, but it’s possible that there’s some problem with Vaadin in the new Liferay.

I have cleard all installed portlets and redeployd my vaadin portlets into the tomcat. However, I can not reproduce this this error any more. Strange…can’t figure out, what I have done. I am sorry.

Anyway this closes this post.

Regards
Kolja