Compiling Widgetset with own Add-On failures

Hello,

i has alter the existing table and build my new table “ScrollableTable”.
So far it sounds good and it works. Now i want to reuse this code in more than one project. So i create the widgetset and test it in the same project. It works fine.

Now i must export the project in a jar-file and add it in a other project. It works fine, but if i would compile a new Widgetset in the project, who i will use the ScrollableTable it don´t works. To export the jar file i will use Eclipse → Export → Vaadin Add-On

The Console-print of the widgetcompiling is:

Compiling widgetset pd.website.widgetset.Pd_website_vaadinWidgetset
Updating GWT module description file...
22.05.2012 10:26:06 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getAvailableWidgetSets
INFO: Widgetsets found from classpath:
	pd.vaadin.widgetset.Pd_vaadin_commonWidgetset in jar:file:E:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Eigene Dateien/workspace/PD-Website-Vaadin/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/pd-vaadin-common.jar!/
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet in jar:file:E:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Eigene Dateien/workspace/PD-Website-Vaadin/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.7.3.jar!/
	pd.website.widgetset.Pd_website_vaadinWidgetset in file://E/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Eigene Dateien/workspace/PD-Website-Vaadin/src

22.05.2012 10:26:06 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getAvailableWidgetSets
INFO: Search took 15ms
Done.
Starting GWT compiler
Compiling module pd.website.widgetset.Pd_website_vaadinWidgetset
   Validating newly compiled units
      [ERROR]
 Errors in 'jar:file:/E:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Eigene%20Dateien/workspace/PD-Website-Vaadin/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/pd-vaadin-common.jar!/pd/vaadin/widgetset/client/ui/VScrollableTable.java'
         [ERROR]
 Line 3: The import pd.vaadin.basic cannot be resolved
22.05.2012 10:26:36 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getPaintablesHavingWidgetAnnotation
INFO: Searching for paintables..
22.05.2012 10:26:38 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getPaintablesHavingWidgetAnnotation
INFO: Search took 1969ms
   Scanning for additional dependencies: jar:file:/E:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Eigene%20Dateien/workspace/PD-Website-Vaadin/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.7.3.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/WidgetSet.java
      Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap'
         Rebinding com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap
            Invoking generator com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.EagerWidgetMapGenerator
               [WARN]
 Widget class pd.vaadin.widgetset.client.ui.VScrollableTable was not found. The component pd.vaadin.basic.gui.list.scrollable.ScrollableTable will not be included in the widgetset.

There i can see that the compile knows the widget but he miss something. But i don´t know what I can do that he find it!

I hope u can help me …

So far…
Dominik

now i can fix my first problem. It was a comment in the clientclass, who imports an wrong class.

After the compliation there comes another failure:

22.05.2012 14:37:08 com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet serveStaticResourcesInVAADIN
INFO: Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/pd.website.widgetset.Pd_website_vaadinWidgetset/pd.website.widgetset.Pd_website_vaadinWidgetset.nocache.js]
 not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

What is to do?

I can resolve the problem!

But i added the widgetset to the addon in Vaadin …