ANT build for addons

Sorry if this is repeat, but I think I should have posted my original question here. Anyways. I am using VaadinVisualization.jar and CanvasWidget.jar in my project. I used the built in widgetcompiler in my eclipse to compile these. They did it happily. Now i am trying to build them using ant files. Do I have to include gwt-user and gwt-dev jars now? Also do I have to include the Vaalidation jars too? Please help!

Hi,

Even though this tutorial is written for NetBeans, the principles and example files should work in other IDEs as well (there’s a ready-made Ant build file for compiling the widgetset):
Using Add-ons in NetBeans

Cheers,
Jouni

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am not using a builder as the inbuit widget compiler already created an xml for me. I am using the same to compile the widgets. I am getting the following error:

and my xml file is:

I was able to solve the above apecifying the vaadin jar in the classpath which I had deleted by mistake earlier :frowning:
Well, now it seems to compile okay. Just in case if somebody needs it, here is what my build file had: