To simplify things and help our users to be more productive, we have archived the current forum and focus our efforts on helping developers on Stack Overflow. You can post new questions on Stack Overflow or join our Discord channel.
I've got it working ok with a couple of SQLContainers and DB2. I did have to patch the code to handle empty result sets correctly. I logged a bug report for this already along with the code changes needed to workaround the bug.
Here's the bug report along with an attachment that will patch the JAR (see gradle build file):
This was based off 6.8.3. Changing the order of operations did the trick: