Vaadin charts 3.0.0 issue

Hi,

I was using Vaadin charts 2.1.3and recently I migrated to Vaadin Charts 3.0.0.

But after migrating to 3.0.0, vaadin-charts.jar could not find vaadin-charts-model.jar.

Thats why getting ClassNotFoundException in com.vaadin.addon.charts.model.style.Color.

Please help…

You don’t have vaadin-charts-model.jar in your deployment?

I am trying to deploy vaadin-charts-model.jar but it is giving error while deployment in apache karaf.

error is:-
Suppressed: java.lang.Exception: Unable to create resource for bundle mvn:com.vaadin.addon/vaadin-charts-model/3.0.0
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:567)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem$1.downloaded(Subsystem.java:376)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader$1.operationComplete(MavenDownloadManager.java:133)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader$1.operationComplete(MavenDownloadManager.java:127)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.notifyListener(DefaultFuture.java:344)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.notifyListeners(DefaultFuture.java:329)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.DefaultFuture.setValue(DefaultFuture.java:255)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractDownloadTask.setFile(AbstractDownloadTask.java:61)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:59)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
… 3 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to build resource for mvn:com.vaadin.addon/vaadin-charts-model/3.0.0: Unsupported ‘Bundle-ManifestVersion’ value: 1
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:80)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:69)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.createResource(Subsystem.java:565)
… 15 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unsupported ‘Bundle-ManifestVersion’ value: 1
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.doBuild(ResourceBuilder.java:88)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.resolver.ResourceBuilder.build(ResourceBuilder.java:78)
… 17 more

Sorry to hear that there is a problem. I have forwarded your question to the development team. I hope they get back to you soon when they know the answer.

That issue is coming because there is no bundle manifest version specified in manifest.mf file of vaadin-charts-model.jar.
So I specified that and vaadin-charts-model addon is deployed.

After starting the application, same error is shown.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.vaadin.addon.charts.model.style.SolidColor not found by com.vaadin.addon.vaadin-charts