OpenLayers3 for Vaadin

Hello, Actually i’m working on a projet which use OpenLayers3 and vaadin. I’m new and i begin at this moment. I can’t speak english easily so excuse me for my english language. I saw example code OL3 for Vaadin but doesn’t work for me… I want just display a map on my application web.
On my project Maven, I added depency OL3.

Then I used :

VerticalLayout layout = new VerticalLayout();
            // create map instance
            OLMap map = new OLMap();
            // add layer to map
            OLMapQuestSource mapSource = new OLMapQuestSource(OLMapQuestLayerName.OSM);
            OLTileLayer layer = new OLTileLayer(mapSource);
            map.addLayer(layer);
            // add the map to the layout
            layout.addComponent(map);

With imports :

import org.vaadin.addon.vol3.OLMap; import org.vaadin.addon.vol3.source.OLMapQuestSource; import org.vaadin.addon.vol3.layer.OLTileLayer; import org.vaadin.addon.vol3.client.source.OLMapQuestLayerName; And also, I created my own widgetset which include :

When I launch my application web, i have no errors but nothing display on my screen…
Help me please :slight_smile:

I fixed my problem, now i would like to set marker (layer). Do you have an example to set a layer ? (for example, a star ?) Which class I have to use ?

There is someone here ? :stuck_out_tongue:
I solved this problem, now i have a new difficulty.

I explain you, I have 2 Layers ( for points and the other for polygon ) :

private OLVectorLayer layerPoint ;     
private OLVectorLayer layerPoly ;

I added interaction points and polygon :

map.addInteraction (new OLDrawInteraction ( layerPoint , OLDrawInteractionOptions.DrawingType.POINT ) ) ;
map.addInteraction(new OLDrawInteraction(layerPoly, OLDrawInteractionOptions.DrawingType.POLYGON));

And a selection mode to select the features :

map.addInteraction ( selectionFeature ());

private OLSelectInteraction selectionFeature () {        
 OLSelectInteraction clickInteraction OLSelectInteraction = new ();                  
clickInteraction.addSelectionChangeListener (new SelectionChangeListener () {             
@Override             
public void selectionChanged ( List < String> selectedFeatures ) {                
 Notification.show ( " Id " + selectedFeatures.get (0) ) ;                              }         
});
}

With this code , I retrieve the id of the current feature but not the object of the class. So I do not know if there is a point or polygon (I repeat , I have 1 layer for points and another for the polygon .

How can I find this information? Thank you , I need your help

Hi,

Care to post how you’ve solved your problem with the map not being displayed? I have the same problem, I have no map but the zoom controls are displayed. I am using vaadin in an osgi environment.

Maybe you should change your getMap ? take an other map.
You know what is the version of OpenLayers 3.x we are using ?