Memorize last table sort order

Hi,

I have a table which is sortable by the user. Means: the user can click on the table header columns and can so change the sort order of the table rows.

I want to save the table sort order so that I can reuse it if the user reopens the table later. To do that I can read the current sort order by Table.getSortContainerPropertyId() and Table.isSortAscending(). The problem I have is that I cannot found any Listener Interface for informing me if the user has changed the sort order of th table rows. I can use the HeaderClickListener to inform me if the user has clicked a table header, but the sorting order I can read with the methods above is still the old sorting order (seems that the table sort will be changed AFTER the HeaderClickListener was called).

So my question is now: How can I detect if the user has changed the sort orde of the table?

Thanks and regards,
Steffen

Reading the table sord order now in the detach() method of the table. This works for me. But it would be fine if there is a possibility to read the sort order in the moment if the user has change it …

You could reimplement the sort method of the

https://vaadin.com/api/7.6.0/com/vaadin/data/Container.Sortable.html

so that you could be aware of any sorting made by the user