Confirm Dialog displayed twice

I’m having a weird problem right now with this addon. I’m using Vaadin 7.6.1 and Addon version 2.1.3 (latest at the time of writing), and whenever I show a confirmation. I get the confirmation window 2 times, so I need to click on “cancel” twice.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
Any ideas on how to solve it?

ConfirmDialog.show(getUI(), "Por favor, confirme", "¿Está seguro de que desea eliminar el elemento?", "Confirmar", "Cancelar", (ConfirmDialog.Listener) dialog -> { if (dialog.isConfirmed()) { accountingService.delete(selectedRow); dtITems.getContainerDataSource().removeItem(selectedRow); Notification.show("Elemento eliminado correctamente", Notification.Type.TRAY_NOTIFICATION); dtButtonBar.setVisible(false); loadElements(); } }); Thanks in advance,
Fran

Solved.
Repeat 100 times: Don’t register listeners in the “enter” method of the view…Don’t register listeners in the “enter” method of the view…Don’t register listeners in the “enter” method of the view…Don’t register listeners in the “enter” method of the view…

All listeners were registered twice. Better registering them in the constructor or inside a @Postcontruct method.