Navigate to a Vaadin view through a v-leaflet popup

Hello.

I am working with v-leaflet add-on and I want to navigate to a couple of Vaadin views through links in a single marker popup. Is this possible in some way?

Thanks

Hi,

Maybe you could use standalone closeable Popup and then add detach listener to it and navigate there?

Another option might be to add basic link to popup content and let the client side do the navigation.

cheers,
matti

Hello Matti,

I’m afraid I can’t do that. I was working with standalone Popup and the detach listener works but not the way I want (I still need the close button functionality).

The basic link approach doesn’t work neither because the Vaadin view is a form which receive a bean so you can edit the data.

I think the best solution could be a clickListener but the LeafletClickListener doesn’t work with the Popup.

Thanks for your support Matti.

Hi,

I tried it quickly and it seems that Leaflet don’t by default support click listeners in Popups, but that could though be implemented for V-Leaflet. Probably the best solution would be to investigate if we could easily support components in LPopup:s. That would make it really versatile for many other cases as well.

cheers,
matti

Hi,

That would be perfect. I invested some time trying to find a way to get a Popup with a Layout or Panel inside so I can use Vaadin components such as Buttons in the Popup but i don’t have the time to develop it. I think it would be a great addition.

Thanks for your support
Cheers