Need your opinion: using Vaadin with JBizMo

Currently starting a Vaadin software project from scratch in Eclipse, I investigated on Application Development Frameworks to assist me in backoffice logic development. On Eclipse marketplace I stumbled upon a promising project called JBizMo, which seems to be mature even though it’s not too popular yet. See https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/jbizmo

Cite:

JBizMo supports building of JavaFX, Eclipse RCP, Eclipse RAP, Swing, JSF (Primefaces) and

Vaadin

applications. The generated applications can run in a stand-alone mode or they can be deployed on a Java EE server (JBoss 8, GlassFish 4). Alternatively, the Spring platform is also supported! JBizMo applications use JPA in order to access the target database. The plug-in contains a graphical editor for designing the domain model.

I wonder if a Vaadin expert in this forum has used it already and will be so kind to give feedback if JBizMo may be a good choice for me? How were your experiences, have you had any serious issues?

Current planning for the software project: Vaadin GUI (is supported by JBizMo), PostGreSQL 9.x database server (also supported) with a Wildfly 8.2.x application server (JBoss support for JBoss JavaEE 7 exists in JBizMo).