Error while installation of vaadin package

hey,
I got the following error while trying to install the vaadin package as mentioned here: http://vaadin.com/eclipse. Using eclipse-jee-galileo-SR1-win32.

Here is the error log:

An error occurred during the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
An exception stack trace is not available.

The bundle manifest could not be read: C:\eclipse\plugins\com.vaadin.manual_6.2.0.200912181746.jar
An exception stack trace is not available.

An error occurred while loading the manifest C:\eclipse\plugins\com.vaadin.manual_6.2.0.200912181746.jar.
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.eclipse.BundlesAction.basicLoadManifest(BundlesAction.java:526)
at org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.eclipse.BundlesAction.loadManifest(BundlesAction.java:512)
at org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.eclipse.BundlesAction.createBundleDescription(BundlesAction.java:505)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.PublisherUtil.createBundleIU(PublisherUtil.java:30)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.EclipseTouchpoint.prepareIU(EclipseTouchpoint.java:215)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.EclipseTouchpoint.initializeOperand(EclipseTouchpoint.java:177)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.Phase.initializeTouchpointParameters(Phase.java:178)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.Phase.mainPerform(Phase.java:120)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.Phase.perform(Phase.java:72)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.PhaseSet.perform(PhaseSet.java:44)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.Engine.perform(Engine.java:54)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.ui.operations.ProvisioningUtil.performProvisioningPlan(ProvisioningUtil.java:389)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.ui.operations.ProfileModificationOperation.doExecute(ProfileModificationOperation.java:61)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.ui.operations.ProvisioningOperation.execute(ProvisioningOperation.java:37)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.ui.ProvisioningOperationRunner$1.run(ProvisioningOperationRunner.java:94)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

It looks like the downloaded plug-in JAR file is broken for some
reason. You could try to restart Eclipse and re-try installing the
problematic plug-in(s).

If that does not help, please let us know, indicating also if this
only concerns the manual plugin or also the others.

hey,
thank you for your time…well i re-installed Eclipse and the plugins were downloaded and installed without a problem…i think there was a connectivity issue with the vaadin server yesterday…thanks for helping me out…

I’ve got the same problem. Restarting Eclipse won’t solve it. Deleting …/plugins/com.vaadin.* (3 files) doesn’t solve it either, the installer doesn’t try to download them again. I can’t reinstall my whole Eclipse just for that… Help me please )-;

Try also deleting features/com.vaadin.* . If that is not enough, try to start eclipse with the switch -clean (warning: may reset perspectives etc.).