[Vaadin Charts 2.1]

I’ve started this week developing with vaadin charts 2.1. It’s really straightforward to use its API and thanks to the documentation and examples, it doesn’t take you too much to “paint” your first chart.
Here it’s my first one:
Now, I’m interested in knowing better how to add data (personalization of charts comes next :p). I mean, now what I’m doing is adding several ListSeries, containing a title and the series itselves, e.g. :

Integer d1 = {0,0,0,4,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0};
conf.addSeries(new ListSeries(operador.getNombre(), d1));

The data added to the series is somehow the number of elements per day. These numbers represents faults in buses. The question comes here: could I add, instead of the total sum of faults per day, buses’ id?

Let me explain a bit. Within d1 and on 5th September 2015, red coloured stack has 4 faults, which means that 4 buses had a fault (there are several types of faults, but I won’t be explaining them here right now). I’d like to, instead of adding the 4 itself, add the buses:

Integer d1 = {…,{6555, 7665, 7665, 1927},…};

Which means that buses with ids 6555, 7665, 7665 and 1927 had some fault.

Is there any way to accomplish it?

Thanks for your helpful comments!!

Could you put that info in a tooltip? Each integer becomes a data point in the series, and each data point should be able to have a tooltip. Note that I haven’t used Charts in a while, so this might not be possible at all :slight_smile:

I should take a look to Tooltip documentation, perhaps it could be a solution :.

Thanks!