layout.addComponent(new Label("Text"));
 ----
 ----
 return layout;

}

Here ‘content’ has more component. Only way to see all, a vertical scroll bar is required. How it possible to see.

don’t have mainLayout as setSizeFull(). that means that the height is calculated to a pixel amount, and everything outside that pixel amount is cut out. The default (setWidth(“100%”); setHeight(null):wink: is good for you, so just remove that row. This will work if you have it inside something that supports scrolling, like the main window. If this layout is inside another layout, then it won’t scroll. To get around this problem, use a Panel as that supports scrolling (mainWindow is in fact a sort of a panel). Create a new Panel, set the panel to setSizeFull(); and set the layout as content (setContent(mainLayout).

add this to css style of the layout
You can use Layouts instead of Panels
overflow: auto !important;

I have my own grid declared as

public class MyGrid extends Grid{} I am getting records for the grid from the database. As the number of records grow in size, I am not able to see all the rows as I am not getting the vertical scroll bar.
So, I added the grid to a Panel, so that when contents overflows panel will automatically add vertocal scrollbar. But unfortunately I am not getting the Vertical Scroll bar.

private Panel taskInfoPanel;
private MyGrid checklistTaskInfo;
taskInfoPanel = new Panel();
taskInfoPanel.setHeight(400.0f, Unit.PIXELS);
checklistTaskInfo = new MyGrid(gpc);
checklistTaskInfo.setImmediate(true);
taskInfoPanel.setContent(checklistTaskInfo);

How can I get a vertical scroll bar?
Thanks…