Vaadin w/ Spring Addon - Push does not follow root context path

I am deploying a web application that contains a couple of servlets. One of those servlets is a Vaadin 7.4.6 application with the Spring add on. I followed the instructions from
the wiki
for basic configuration and then modified the context mapping accordingly.

My Vaadin UI servlet configuration is :

ServletRegistration.Dynamic vaadinServletRegistration = servletContext.addServlet("Vaadin Application", SpringVaadinServlet.class); vaadinServletRegistration.setAsyncSupported(true); vaadinServletRegistration.setLoadOnStartup(1); vaadinServletRegistration.addMapping("/ui/*"); vaadinServletRegistration.addMapping("/VAADIN/*"); The UI configuration is:

@SpringUI
@Theme("testTheme1")
@Title("POC")
@PreserveOnRefresh
@Push
public class IdrUI extends UI
{
}

The issue is that the PUSH and UIDL paths from Atmosphere are not following the mapping defined in the servlet. Firebug is showing me those requests as coming from the ROOT context (/) rather than from the Vaadin application context (/ui/).

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks!
Frank

FYI - I did add the /PUSH and /UIDL mappings to the servlet configuration but I ended up never retrieving my full UI. I end up with the loading indicator spinning forever. I suspect this is because these URLs cannot resolve themselves to the appropriate UI resources.

After more testing I have found that if I dynamically create the servlet with @WebServlet and @VaadinServletConfiguration annotations then the application works just fine.

The problem is that I have several servlet initialization parameters that are set dynamically from property files and so I need to work through the WebApplicationInitializer.

Additionally, I have updated to 7.4.7 and tried again, just in case something in the push library fixed this. The issue still exists.

Regards,
Frank

I’m having a similar problem. My UI loads, but when I click anywhere, the /UIDL/ goes to the root context instead of after my /ui/ path.