Vaadin Plugin exception Error

I was following the “Vaadin Spring Roo—Install Vaadin add-ons” tutorial and after running the Create Widgetset command, i receive this error

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:1.0.1:update-widgetset (execution: default, phase: process-classes)

Any updates on a lifecycle mapping for vaadin or can i get just ignore this, i tried installing an addon and my pom.xml file cannot find the vaadin-maven plugin mapping?

An old post, but: this is probably an issue with how Maven 2.x and 3.x warn about different things - there are even cases where I believe you cannot satisfy both with the same pom.xml, though this is probably not one of them. The warning should be harmless.

If I recall correctly, the two plugins (Vaadin and GWT plugins) are not mapped to a lifecycle phase to avoid extra updates and especially widgetset recompilations which could significantly increase build times and are only needed rarely - when client side code or add-ons change.

@Henri

Even if i ignore this warning, i still cannot use the downloaded add-on without fully compiling the widgetset. I get a build failure after running the

roo> vaadin widgetset create ?

Two gwt files are created upon this command and both have an error

I am having the same problems with vaadin-maven-plugin and gwt-maven-plugin. Any ideas how to fix this? cheers