Youtube addon problem

Hello!

I’m trying to implement youtube player into my vaadin web page, but I keep getting this error

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.youtubeplayer.YouTubePlayer. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:

org.vaadin.youtubeplayer.YouTubePlayer(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND)

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I’ve added

YouTube addon
and

SWFObject Addon

Help me, thank you

OK. Quick update.
I had to compile widgetset in Eclipse, but now I’m getting this error in application

Flash Content Not Loaded

and this in console

INFO: Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/si.matejpikovnik.tko_litija.widgetset.Tko_litijaWidgetset/F9F17E1BE95DD258015D3F945774FE19.cache.html]
 not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

Hi! The compiled widgetset is still missing. You can test that by trying the reported URL in your browser. There should be a public folder named VAADIN/widgetsets/ where the compiled widgetset should be. Check that resources are really there and also check that the widgetset that you have specified in your web.xml matches the widgetset folder name.

Yes, there is Vaadin/widgetsets folder
in web.xml I have this:

<servlet-name>Tko_litija Application</servlet-name>
  	<servlet-class>com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.ApplicationServlet</servlet-class>
  	<init-param>
  		<description>
  		Vaadin application class to start</description>
  		<param-name>application</param-name>
  		<param-value>si.matejpikovnik.tko_litija.Tko_litijaApplication</param-value>
  	</init-param>
  	<init-param>
  		<description>
  		Application widgetset</description>
  		<param-name>widgetset</param-name>
  		<param-value>si.matejpikovnik.tko_litija.widgetset.Tko_litijaWidgetset</param-value>
  	</init-param>
  </servlet>