Widgetset Errors

He there,

I really do love vaadin. But when it comes to widgetset compilation errors, not so much :frowning:
It seems to me like random errors, I can not control in any way, except for,
updating eclipse
deleting workspaces
checkout project into new workspace

etc…

But now I do have serious problems. While trying to build a widgetset for the Internetexplorer 11, which
was announced to be working since vaadin 7.2, I came across to many difficulties, that I finally can say:
It is not possible with my eclipse atm! So I fall back to gecko_18, which is not really compatible with ie11.

After changing the Useragnet property in the widgetset.gwt.xml several times, the compiled widgetset was in the
totally damaged. Even for Firefox or ie8.

something like:

Failed to load the widgetset: ./VAADIN/widgetsets/de.rhenus.ros50.widgetset.MyWidgetset/de.myproject.widgetset.MyWidgetset.nocache.js?141033795230 or one of my favourites:

[ERROR]
 Unexpected internal compiler error
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: warningThreshold
    at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JdtCompiler$1.<init>(JdtCompiler.java:612)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JdtCompiler.getCompilerOptions(JdtCompiler.java:610)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.JdtCompiler$CompilerImpl.<init>(JdtCompiler.java:389)

by the way I found out that it has something to do with having the wrong jdt compiler in classpath, but where the heck is that thing hiding? I haven’t found it yet.

Only solution is … reinstall into another workspace, perhaps even into another eclipse.
The very useful debug mode isn’t working, when the widgetset is broken … so no help here either.

So the only solution was to go back to a working revision of my widgetset, which I got from the versioning system, but new compilation is not possible any more.

So my question, finally: Is there a way to reset all settings or options for the widgetset compilation?

V7.2.0
Eclipse plugin current version
java 1.7_025
tomcat 7.0.47

Sorry guys but in case of Widgetsetcompialtion, and the once brilliant, now crappy Book of vaadin, there is much room for improvment.

bye

Steffan