Which Container to use?

Hello all!

I have pretty much finished the design and layout aspect of my application and am now going through and tying all the components to their respective data sources. I am a little confused on which container to use. I am trying to populate a table from a few of my entity classes. For instance, I want to display a table of companies, but also want to display the city of where that company is located. The “Company” entity contains a foreign key to the “Address” entity which has the city. Is it best that I create my own container for this? Since this will strictly be a list, would it be easier to traverse the the result list and add the items directly to the table?

Also, I have used the BeanItemContainer as the datasource for one of my entities and have noticed the the performance is quite poor when accessing that particular component. I have also noticed extremely poor performance when scrolling through that table (freezes, jumps). That being said, is there a way to remove the “lazy” loading feature and just preload everything? I’d rather have my clients wait and display a loading screen after they logon then have them experience poor performance throughout the app (My app is database centric and also uses web service calls to populate certain components).

Thanks,
Scott