Vaadin GridCellFilter brake width of grid columns

Hi all,
I’m not familiar with Vaadin, but the task was add filtering to Grid columns. The grid was displayed strictly on all screen, without extra space outside the screen and without horisontal scroll. Here is the initial code:

[code]
Grid grid = new Grid();
grid.setSelectionMode(Grid.SelectionMode.SINGLE);
grid.setSizeFull();

grid.addColumn(“one”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“one”).setMaximumWidth(80);
grid.addColumn(“two”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“two”).setMaximumWidth(150);
grid.addColumn(“three”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“three”).setMaximumWidth(340);
grid.addColumn(“four”, Boolean.class).setHeaderCaption(“four”).setMaximumWidth(120).setConverter(booleanConverter).setRenderer(new HtmlRenderer());
grid.addColumn(“five”, Boolean.class).setHeaderCaption(“five”).setMaximumWidth(120).setConverter(booleanConverter).setRenderer(new HtmlRenderer());
grid.addColumn(“six”, Boolean.class).setHeaderCaption(“six”).setMaximumWidth(120).setConverter(booleanConverter).setRenderer(new HtmlRenderer());
grid.addColumn(“seven”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“seven”);
grid.addColumn(“eight”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“Mobeightile”);
grid.addColumn(“nine”, String.class).setHeaderCaption(“Leverate nine”);
[/code]But after I’ve added filtering at the end of init block like this:

GridCellFilter filter = new GridCellFilter(grid); filter.setTextFilter("one", true, true); filter.setTextFilter("two", true, true); filter.setTextFilter("three", true, true); filter.setTextFilter("seven", true, true); filter.setTextFilter("eight", true, true); filter.setTextFilter("nine", true, true); all grid width became unpredictable: columns now ignore setMaximumWidth methods, setExpandRatio to 0 doesn’t work too - it means that Vaadin is setting width 188 px minimum, or width od the largest cell value. Only strict setWidth is working but I don’t want to set fixed width you know… Please help me, I’m hitting the wall about 4 days in line…

Vaadin Server - 7.5.4 v Vaadin Grid Util - 1.0.7 v