Vaadin-Grid capabilities towards row/column transposing?

Greetings All,

I am new to using the Vaadin Framework but it looks to be very well designed. My interest, in particular at this moment, is with the Polymer-Elements integration with Vaadin and with the use of the Vaadin-Grid.

Currently, I have a project in which I want to be able to generate a type of comparison table for simple products. As such, I have investigated various JavaScript web spreadsheets like GelSheet, and others, as well as to look into different types of tables and grids like DataTables, and dgrid to name a few, until recently it was suggested for me to investigate Vaadin-Grid as we had also investigated Polymner-Elements as well and like that framework.

I have a number of things that I would like to be able to do with the grid, but one of the important things is to be able to display images in the column & row headers as well as I would like to be able to transpose rows and columns by clicking a button on the grid, or table. I am not sure if Vaadin-Grid can do this, but it does seem to be able to handle the other nice things like sorting rows/columns as well as loading from a json data source.

Any insights into the Vaadin-Grid capabilities in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and have a great day,
Lonnnie