Vaadin Gantt addon widget compile error

Today I was wondering if this Gantt could work in my Supply Chain project.
When I add the jar file to the WEB-INF/lib folder the widget starts to compile.
But after a few seconds I get an compile error.

Starting GWT compiler
Loading inherited module ‘ru.bazon.vaadin.ganttdiagram.GanttDiagramWidgetset’
Loading inherited module ‘org.vaadin.gwtgraphics.GWTGraphics’
[ERROR]
Unable to find ‘org/vaadin/gwtgraphics/GWTGraphics.gwt.xml’ on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?
[ERROR]
Line 20: Unexpected exception while processing element ‘inherits’
com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see previous log entries)
at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.nestedLoad(ModuleDefLoader.java:262)
at com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefSchema$BodySchema.__inherits_begin(ModuleDefSchema.java:495)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.HandlerMethod.invokeBegin(HandlerMethod.java:230)
at com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.ReflectiveParser$Impl.startElement(ReflectiveParser.java:274)

Who can help me?

Chris

After finding the demo war file I installed it, looked at the included jar files and added it to my project. Now the compilations error are gone.

Now I am gone play with is :slight_smile:

I linked it to a Supply Chain database and it shows the start and end dates of production orders.

http://www.mycloudy.nl/VaadinGantt/

I had to create a conversion function for the strange date string but I managed :slight_smile:

The goal is to create a gantt that show as main Task the production order and as sub lines the production order lines.
The production planning. Tomorrow a new day. I am happy that it works.

For the guy who created this gantt. Some documentation would be nice. Now I am trying things.

Chris